Error: System.Net.WebException: The request failed with HTTP status 404: Not Found.~~ at Microsoft.UpdateServices.Administration.AdminProxy.CreateUpdateServer(Object args)~~ at Microsoft.SystemsManagementServer.WSUS.WSUSServer.ConnectToWSUSServer(String ServerName, Boolean UseSSL, Int32 PortNumber)
Event ID: 6703
1. Verify the WsusPool is Started. (Under Application Pools)
Ensure that remote management is enabled on the selected server, and then enter the name and password of an account that has administrator rights on that server. For example, email@example.com or domain\user name.
1. Add 2nd proxy server to 1st proxy server in server manager.
Error: The operation on mailbox "Username" failed because it's out of the current user's write scope. The action 'Set-Mailbox', 'EmailAddresses', can't be performed on this oject "Username" because teh object is being synchronized from your on-premises organization. This action should be performed on the object in your on-premises organization.
1. Run Windows Azure Active Directory Module for Windows PowerShell as administrator.
2. To enable execution policy remotesigned, type
1, Open Active Directory Users and Computers. Search for the user you want to change the primary smtp email address.
2. Open user properties, select Attribute Editor. (If Attribute Editor not exist, enable advanced features under AD users and computers view or/and open user properties from the actual directory, don't open from the search box)
3. Look for ProxyAddresses, and edit.
4. If no SMTP exist, enter the value as: (with SMTP upper case)
If SMTP exist, remove the existing SMTP value, and enter the value as: (with SMTP lower case)
If you install Windows 2008R2/2008/7/Vista as virtual machine in Hyper-V 2012 R2, and notice unknown devices show in device manager.
Actually one is Automatic Virtual Machine Activation (AVMA), and another one is Remote Desktop Control Channel/Enhance Session Mode. This two features are new in Windows Server 2012 R2, and required virtual hardware.
1. You can find the driver in Hyper-V 2012 R2 integration service setup disc or download the driver from link below:
Couldn't install. We're sorry, we had a problem installing your Office program(s).
Error Code: 30088-1021 (0)
1. Make sure all Microsoft Office version/component uninstall from the computer. (Include visio, project and others)
2. Use Microsoft Office fix it tools to uninstall other version of Microsoft Office.
Fix it script Download
4. Make sure the installer no problem. Can download o365 proplus from here: Office365 Proplus Offline Installer