Error: System.Net.WebException: The request failed with HTTP status 404: Not Found.~~ at Microsoft.UpdateServices.Administration.AdminProxy.CreateUpdateServer(Object args)~~ at Microsoft.SystemsManagementServer.WSUS.WSUSServer.ConnectToWSUSServer(String ServerName, Boolean UseSSL, Int32 PortNumber)
Event ID: 6703
1. Verify the WsusPool is Started. (Under Application Pools)
Ensure that remote management is enabled on the selected server, and then enter the name and password of an account that has administrator rights on that server. For example, email@example.com or domain\user name.
1. Add 2nd proxy server to 1st proxy server in server manager.
Error: The operation on mailbox "Username" failed because it's out of the current user's write scope. The action 'Set-Mailbox', 'EmailAddresses', can't be performed on this oject "Username" because teh object is being synchronized from your on-premises organization. This action should be performed on the object in your on-premises organization.
1. Run Windows Azure Active Directory Module for Windows PowerShell as administrator.
2. To enable execution policy remotesigned, type
1, Open Active Directory Users and Computers. Search for the user you want to change the primary smtp email address.
2. Open user properties, select Attribute Editor. (If Attribute Editor not exist, enable advanced features under AD users and computers view or/and open user properties from the actual directory, don't open from the search box)
3. Look for ProxyAddresses, and edit.
4. If no SMTP exist, enter the value as: (with SMTP upper case)
If SMTP exist, remove the existing SMTP value, and enter the value as: (with SMTP lower case)