Cannot uninstall Hyper-V services
1. Remove Hyper-V from program and feature, when restart computer, Windows roll back.
1. Reinstall and repair the windows.
2. Select Upgrade Install Windows and keep file, settings and application.
3. This step won't lose any data, application or settings.
4. Follow the instruction. Different Windows, different step.
5. Usually step will ask you login to windows and run the windows setup CD.
6. After completed reinstall/repair Windows, remove the Hyper-V services.