Fail to add workgroup server to server manager.
Error: Configuration refresh failed with the following error. The metadata failed to be retrived from the server due to the following error: WinRM cannot process the request. The following error occurred while using Kerberos authentication. Cannot find the computer servername. Verify that the computer exist on the network and that the name provided is spelled correctly.
1. Login to the management server.
2. Run the Windows Powershell as Administrator.
- Set-Item wsman:\localhost\Client\TrustedHosts Servername -Concatenate -Force.
4. Open Server Manager, select Add other servers to manage.
5. Select DNS, and then enter the server name/IP that you want to manage. Click > to add the server.