The installation of the IBM Lotus Control has been blocked or declined.
Do you want to use the IBM Lotus Control on new messages ?
Install IBM Lotus Control ActiveX manually. (You can get the installer in Domino Lotus server)
Example: C:\program files\Lotus\Domino\Data\domino\html\IBM_Lotus_iNotes_ActiveX_Installer_8.5.3.msi.
Tuesday, 3 April 2018
Loading IBM Lotus iNotes......
Loading IBM Lotus iNotes hang after login (internet explorer)
1. Add to IE compatibility view.
2. IE Security Settings.
- Loose XAML - Enable
- XAML browser applications - Enable
- XPS documents - Enable
.NET Framework-reliant components
- Permission for components with manifests - High Safety
- Run components not signed with Authenticode - Enable
- Run components signed with Authenticode - Enable
ActiveX controls and plug-ins
- Allow ActiveX Filtering - Disable
- Allow previously unused ActiveX controls to run without prompt - Enable
- Allow Scriptlets - Enable
- Automatic prompting for ActiveX controls - Enable
- Binary and script behaviors - Enable
- Display video and animation on a webpage that does not use external media player - Disable
- Download signed ActiveX controls - Prompt
- Download unsigned ActiveX controls - Prompt
- Initialize and script ActiveX controls not marked as safe for scripting - Prompt
- Only allow approved domains to use ActiveX without prompt - Disable
- Run ActiveX controls and plug-ins - Enable
- Run antimalware software on ActiveX controls - Disable
- Script ActiveX controls marked safe for scripting* - Enable
- File download - Enable
- Font download - Enable
- Access data spurces across domains - Enable
- Allow dragging of content between domains into separate windows - Disable
- Allow dragging of content between domains into the same windows - Disable
- Allow META REFERSH - Enable
- Allow scripting of Microsoft wen browser control - Enable
- Allow script-initiated windows without size or position constraints - Enable
- Allow teh TDC Control - Enable
- Allow webpages to use restricted protocals for active content - Prompt
- Allow websites to open windows without address or status bars - Enable
- Display mixed content - Prompt
- Don't prompt for client certificate selection when only one certificate exists - Enable
- Drag and drop or copy and paste files - Enable
- Enable MIME Sniffing - Enable
- Include local directory path when uploading files to a server - Enable
- Launching applications and unsafe files - Enable
- Launching programs and files in an IFRAME - Prompt
- Navigate windows and frames across different domains - Enable
- Render legacy filters - Enable
- Submit non-encrypted form data - Enable
- Use Pop-up Bloker - Disable
- Use Windows Defender SmartScreen - Disable
- Userdata persistence - Enable
- Websites in less privileged wen content zone can navigate into this zone - Enable
- Active scripting - Enable
- Allow Programmatic clipboard access - Enable
- Allow status bar updates via script - Enable
- Allow websites to prompt for information using script windows - Enable
- Enable XS filter - Disable
- Scripting of Java applets - Enable
Sunday, 11 March 2018
How to unlock Windows Administrator Password
1. Boot the Windows installation CD, select Repair your computer. (For Windows 7, select your language before repair your computer)
2. Select Troubleshoot. (For Windows 7, skip the system recovery and go to command prompt)
3. Select Command Prompt.
4. Change directory to d:\windows\system32
5. Type copy utilman.exe utilman.exe.bak (to Backup utilman.exe)Type move cmd.exe utilman.exe (to Move cmd.exe to utilman.exe)
Type Y to overwrite.
6. Restart server and boot windows as normal.Press “Windows Key + U” to open command prompt.
7. Type net user administrator passwordPassword = new password
8. Close command prompt and log in with new password.
You can open user account settings with GUI by using netplwiz command.
Thursday, 15 February 2018
Hyper-V Replication Health Critical or Warning
More than 20 percent pf replication cycles have been missed for virtual machine xxxxx. Replication might be encountering problems.
1. Login to Primary Hyper-V host.
2. Run Powershell and enter the command below.
Suspend-VMReplication -VMName "xxxxx"
Resume-VMRplication -VMName "xxxxx" -Resynchronize